Internship Packaging Designer
About Star Nutraceuticals
We are a passionate team of thinkers and doers, with a dutch (Rotterdam) mentality “Don’t talk, but polish”. Every day we develop appropriate products & solutions for the future of your brand. That is our specialty. Based on experience, insights and design, we use leading technology to deliver your product on time as desired. We are only satisfied when everything is right. We design and develop in-house or with a selection of partners, in a streamlined process. Clear communication and fast delivery. We follow our development process from A to Z, so that at the end we deliver a product or branding that we came up with at the beginning. And even after that, we continue to develop, so that every product grows with the market.
We Search for
We’re looking for highly creative, strategic, thinkers and makers – we listen, learn, reinvent, design, and make cool stuff. The intern should also have a strong pulse on trends – what’s happening today and what’s happening next – and ultimately bring a fresh perspective and positivity to the table. Our environment is highly creative, fast-paced, fun, and collaborative.
- You support and work together with current graphic designers.
- You carry out work related to managing and issuing brands within Star.
- You are creating label brands from scratch.
- You have no problems finding your way into the world of vectors
- Adjusting illustrations to your customers needs.
- Take care of on time delivery of artworks.
- You come to gain practical experience and bring a good dose of enthusiasm.
A varied, challenging and independent internship with a subject that concerns everyone. You work 4 to 5 days a week (in consultation) at the head office in Ridderkerk. Star Nutraceuticals Netherlands office in Ridderkerk has an open, informal and personal culture. There is room for freedom of thought and action. Collaboration is very important and the employees have a strong work ethic, loyalty and company pride.
As internship packaging designer we give you the option to be part of our team after your internship.
Good to Have
- You can manage new and existing packaging sustainability projects from the product creation through to development and production
- Knowledge in Adobe suite. Specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to explain complex concepts and influence stakeholders at all levels and seniority.
- Analytical, structured and goal-oriented
- You are an energetic and eager to learn intern.
- You are a team player, but you also know how to get your jobs done independently.
- You have perseverance, are flexible and dare to take initiative.
- You like to think and work in a customer-oriented way.
- You want to participate instead of just watching or following along.
Add Your Info Below
Enter your details in the form below